Regional Sales Manager at Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do. We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Abuja / Kano / Lagos / Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Working on the field with each member of the team as required.
- Identifying new business opportunities both for demand generation and sales.
- Managing key accounts.
- Following up on reps receivables to ensure reduction to the barest minimum.
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques of selling and demand generation
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term of the business within the region assigned.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- B.Sc in Biological Science.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years experience as an RSM in a pharmaceutical industry.
- B.Pharm is an advantage.
- Very analytical.
- Should reside in any of the listed states; kano,Abuja, Lagos and Abia.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.