Karbak Ventures Limited (ISO NG19/90729) is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company, with approximately two decades’ experience in Electro- Mechanical Projects for FMCG companies in West and East Africa. We have vast experience with plant/equipment installation of numerous sizes and complexity and we pride ourself in the vast capacity built over the years in providing design, procurement and installation supports to numerous FMCG firms such as Coca Cola, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, Friesland, PZ Wilmar, Murzah Wilmar (Tanzania), Kasapreko (Ghana), etc. and supports for OEMS such Sidel, KHS, Krones, Pentair, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Project Engineer Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of project execution plan
- Assists in project reports and documentation
- Assist in preparing project reports
- Assists in project close out
- Interpret client requirements
- Communicate and enforce Karbak safety and health management programme
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with clients regulations.
- Work under supervision of the project Manager / Senior Project Engineer to execute projects properly and with great results
- Track and inspect material deliveries
- Assist in interpreting P&ID to sub contractors
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 0 – 2 years work experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (MS office, MS project and AutoCAD)
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skill
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel (Mostly within Nigeria).
- Good presentation skills
- Great client management skills
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.