Front Desk Officer at Endlex Properties & Development Limited
Endlex Group of companies is a conglomerate of Endlex International Limited and Endlex Properties and Development Limited. Endlex group is an indigenous Nigerian company with devoted interest in Real Estate, Training, Equipment Hiring, Construction, etc. We are in the business of changing lives positively and we are passionate in solving Housing problems. We are duly registered with RC No: 1574991 with head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and have been in business over 10 years. We specialize in construction of building, land and property sales, we have estate scattered over Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, Owerri and other major cities in Nigeria. We are positive to contribute immensely to the current and future vision of Housing deficit and engineering problem in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet clients to the office and communicate with them to determine their purpose for the visit.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Meet personal/sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Assist clients in filling out client personal information forms and ensure that all such documents are confidentially filed.
- Provide support in creating informational documents such as brochures and flyers to attract new clients.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail to intended recipients within the office and make arrangements for outgoing mail to be delivered to the courier.
- Provided support in clients and managing meetings by taking and recording minutes.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Respond to inquiries regarding available properties and property prices in different areas.
- Schedule appointments between clients based on the availability and convenience.
- Perform follow-up duties to ensure that all meetings are successfully carried out.
- BA / B.Sc / HND or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs is an advantage.
- Applicant should be a female
- Applicant must reside in port harcourt.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “FRONT DESK OFFICER” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th October, 2022.