Sterling Bank Plc Grow with Sterling Program 2022
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Grow with Sterling Program
- The program is designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path, targeted at qualified secondary school graduates
- This program is exclusively for Nigerian Secondary School leavers like you who meet the requirements for the program.
About the Program
- Driven by our purpose to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth, Sterling Bank introduced the “Grow with Sterling” initiative.
- Grow with Sterling is a social impact program that will enable Nigerian Secondary School Leavers further their education under a partnership arrangement between Sterling and Nexford University.
- As a first of its kind, this set of Learners will also have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
- Kickstart your career at Sterling Bank with a work-study scholarship. Apply what you learn, and earn a wage as you earn a Bachelor’s Degree.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at ‘O’ levels or its equivalent
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here for more Information
Your application is a formal request to be considered for the Grow with Sterling Work-study scholarship. To apply, you will need to complete the application and provide:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship? (150 words maximum)
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- Government-issued ID or passport
- Other relevant certificates.
- Within seven days after submitting your scholarship application, the team will contact you via email to let you know that you have been shortlisted.
- The screening process for shortlisted applicants includes the following:
- O level screening
- Speed test
- You would be required to submit the following documents including a parent’s valid means of ID, a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
- Within two weeks, successful applicants will receive a scholarship decision via email from the team. If your scholarship application is approved, you will receive an email from the team which would include a unique tuition code that would give you an 85% scholarship towards your monthly tuition. Please note that you would require this code to enroll for your program
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State