Sterling Bank Plc Advanced Graduate Apprenticeship Program 2022
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Advanced Graduate Apprenticeship Program
- The program is designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path, targeted at qualified graduates
- The program is designed to increase the availability of adequate talents at the entry-level.
- This program is exclusively for graduates like you who meet the requirements for the program.
- These would constitute fresh graduates that have completed the compulsory National Youth Corps Service but without work experience.
- The interns will be selected based on interest and strength in identifying the two best-fit businesses for placement.
The following terms shall apply:
- Not more than 2 years of work experience
- Not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
- A minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here for more Information
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application mediumand during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State