Senior Market Analyst at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Market Analyst – Oil and Gas
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head – Refinery Project
Roles & Responsibilities
- Detailed analysis of market information of crudes, fuel and petrochemical products for prices, demand/supply volumes – past and future, in various geographies of the world.
- To rationalize the data with respect to grades of products, freight, insurance and taxes of the home country and other international markets
- To prepare market intelligence reports including competitors and other producers
- To present data analyses with recommendation in sync with company’s vision and strategy
- To develop the market for products ahead of the production begins
- To build the dealers/buyers networks for selling the product
- To prepare strategy for selling the products in most profitable manner
- To scan various markets for all products for their ongoing and future movements
- Ability to analyze past and forecasted price and demand/supply data considering evolving geopolitical scenario
- To keep track of various developments of global oil and petrochemicals businesses
- To monitor technology development and various capacity addition announcements and executions across the market
Qualification & Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree. BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- MBA (Marketing) is preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in market research and analysis of petroleum and petrochemicals market. Also experience in petroleum and petrochemical products marketing
- Techno-commercial acumen
- Technical report writing
- Presentation skill
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical skills, planning and organizing skills.
- Thorough knowledge about pricing mechanism of oil and petchem products
- Fair knowledge of industry trend
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Market Analyst – Oil and Gas” as the subject of the mail