See How Tiwa Savage, Maria, Beauty, Eniola Badmus, Others Marked Independence Day
In the spirit of patriotism, many Nigerian celebrities have taken to their social media pages to share messages of hope and goodwill to fellow citizens as the country celebrates 62nd Independence Day.
Apart from sharing messages of hope, celebrities like Tiwa Savage, Maria Chike, Beauty Tukura, Eniola Badmus, Psquare, Alex Ekubu and many others flooded their Instagram page with lovely photos.
1. Tiwa Savage wrote: “Happy freedom-birthday Nigeria. #Nigeriaat62 Remember Nigerians, Stop at Nothing!”
2. Maria wrote: “GBO KWENU, SAANU, YAYA KAKE, ODUA AGBEWA. Her Nation widely idolised by other nations , you still shine like a new dawn even in hard times ! Nothing can stop Nigeria not even an Insurgent! This time we will get it right. Happy 62ND Nigeria. May this independence be our REBIRTH.”
3. Beauty wrote: “We are Nigeria- You and I. Our home; always have and always will be. We live, we dream, we hope, and we love.
“Today, we celebrate our great country and as the time draws near for us to decide our next President; remember to CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE!!! Happy Independence Day my fellow Nigerians”
4. Eniola Badmus wrote: “We are all what we’ve got. It is not in numbers, but in unity, that our great strength truly lies. Let’s keep our hope intact , celebrate who we are and milestone so far. Happy Independence my dear country”
5. May Edochie wrote: “Happy Independence! Allah ya bada nisan kwana Nigeria!kasan Mai arziki.”
6. Alex Ekubo wrote: “Happy Independence Day Nigeria from your favorite bitters & I.”