EHS Warehouse Coordinator at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EHS Warehouse Coordinator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Seniority Level: Non-management
Function: Operations – Logistics
Role Positioning And Objectives
- This work involves the controlling, reporting, or maintaining of the workspace through EHS procedures within the Logistics Department in order to support the manufacturing department to manufacture products on time and in full according to specified quality standards and at optimum cost.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Finalize infestation procedure in line with best practice and present a copy to warehouse manager.
- Daily report on Temperature & Humidity of warehouses.
- Daily report of beetle level/EHS compliance in all warehouses.
- Carrying out induction training for all new contract employees.
- Coordination of monthly MHE and EHS warehouse meeting.
- Maintain good relationship with EHS department.
- Maintain good relationship with quality assurance department.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other warehousing staff.
- Design and implement the best ways of monitoring infestation in warehouses.
- Come out with the BAT best practice in combat beetle infestation warehouse.
- Maintain a close relationship with agency managing off site warehouses, logistics and labor service providers.
- Daily inspection of the warehouse premises for identification of unusual activities/situations that may be regarded as potential hazards.
- Act as EHS and housekeeping coordinator for the warehouses.
- To introduce effective coaching of all warehouse staff on infestation/EHS in warehouses.
- Identify, develop and coach potential successors.
- Produce document sign by warehouse staff on EHS/Infestation awareness.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Higher National Diploma or B.Chs. Degree in any numerical or financial courses.
- 2-3 years of experience in factory plant, preferably FMCG and EHS.
- NYSC completed.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures.
- Ability to prioritize workloads, under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- EHS courses would represent an added advantage.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge with basic presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing processes.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply