Sonographer at KyDAL Office Point (KOP)
KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people – Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonographer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Clinical Sciences / Medical
- We are looking for a Sonographer that will work directly with patients to provide sonographic procedures in order to better understand patient medical needs.
- Ensuring clear images for diagnostic purposes and making adjustments to the sonographic equipment when necessary
- Selecting the appropriate settings and adjusting the patients’ positions accordingly
- Present the sonograms and preliminary findings to Physicians
- Complete the appropriate documentation and maintain patients’ medical records
- Assist Physicians and healthcare teams during invasive procedures.
- Maintain and clean the sonographic equipment
- Monitoring and caring for patients to ensure their safety and comfort during the procedures
- Select and examine images, search for differences between healthy and pathological areas and determine if the scope of the exam should be extended based on preliminary findings
- Perform medical procedures, such as administering oxygen, taking vital signs and giving emergency treatments
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sonographer or similar role
- Strong technical, communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Strong analytical, judgment and decision-making skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Sonographer
- Applicants must reside in Owerri, Imo State
- The ability to explain technical terms in a clear and understandable way
- Excellent eyesight and attention to detail
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th October, 2022.
Note: Applicants must reside in Owerri, Imo State