Service Technician at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
Atlas Copco Nigeria has been established since 2009 with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt. The Customer Center employs around 50 people and represents two Business Areas – Compressor Technique and Power Technique.
Atlas Copco is an OEM in the emerging Alternative Energy Space. We Design, Supply, Install, Service, and Maintain, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fueling systems. We have a network of customer throughout the nation that we offer technical support to.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Technician
Functional area: Service
Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide timely service support to technical problems, monitoring, testing & demonstrations that results in minimizing down time, reducing costs or promoting our product capabilities.
- Promote the complete line of equipment and accessories with emphasis on all type model of compressor, Air dryers, generators, lighting towers and other PTS products
- Help develop solutions to local problems
- To apply good Standard best practice of Engineering at all times.
- Prepare daily activities (task sheets) to Service Administrator and highest areas of improvements
- Proactively audit and provide recommendations to customers on parts that need to be changes
- To maximize the commission of new equipment.
- Provide training as to proper equipment operation and proper use of consumables as well as training in all relevant features of the Company’s equipment/ products
- Request Spare parts for maintenance and repair work
- Organizational Awareness
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Change management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th October, 2022.