Maintenance Technician at Reliable Steel & Plastic Industry Limited
Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- Perform and direct the mold and material changing processes
- Assure that mold set up, changeovers, and housekeeping standards are met
- Ensure new job start-ups run correctly, making any necessary adjustments
- Stop production to correct any quality issues.
- Review and inspect machines daily for maintenance issues and report to the maintenance Shift Head when necessary.
- Monitor, train, and coach the machine operators to ensure they are following proper procedures.
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
- Comply with all safety, quality and work rules and regulations
- Work with production personnel to ensure molded parts meet requirements, make adjustments as necessary.
- Troubleshoot processing problems including normal adjustments and checks
- Ensure molding machines and supporting systems are set to correct parameters and meeting the production goals
- Verify process parameters and implement changes, as appropriate, to improve cycle times
- Inspecting parts to ensure they meet the customer specifications
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2 – 5 years previous injection and Blow moulding process experience is required
- Proficient skills in reading, writing and arithmetic are necessary
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills interacting with all levels of a company’s hierarchy.
- Strong mechanical abilities & knowledge- preferably in the Plastics Industry, with experience in Injection Moulding
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; very detail-oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th October, 2022.