Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Logistics, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking for talented, smart and energetic individuals with strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our Konga Logistics Team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Cash Officer
Locations: (Ikorodu, Festac, Victoria Island) Lagos and (Sango-Ota) Ogun
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Can work under pressure and solve complex issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fresh graduates (males and females) who are exceptionally smart can also apply.
- Ability to think-on-the-go and with minimal supervision
- Experience in similar role applied for or general logistics will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to learn and work with relevant software to aid job function
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Fresh graduates (males and females) who are exceptionally smart can also apply
Application Deadline 10th October, 2022.