Sales Engineer at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
Atlas Copco Nigeria has been established since 2009 with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt. The Customer Center employs around 50 people and represents two Business Areas – Compressor Technique and Power Technique.
Atlas Copco is an OEM in the emerging Alternative Energy Space. We Design, Supply, Install, Service, and Maintain, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fueling systems. We have a network of customer throughout the nation that we offer technical support to.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Brand: Atlas Copco
Functional Area: Marketing
Responsibilities and Functions:
- To promote and sell aftermarket products effectively, meet customers’ expectations and company’s business development objectives.
- To interact actively with all customers and become their consultant in compressed air maintenance and service issues.
- To find and develop new potential customers.
- Help develop solutions to local problem
- To apply good Standard best practice of Engineering at all times.
- Make use of available sales tools to achieve departmental goals.
- Proactively audit and provide recommendations to customers on Advance service
- Promote the complete line of equipment and accessories with emphasis on all type model of compressor and Air dryers
What we expect of you?
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Organizational Awareness
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Change management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th October, 2022.