Process Compliance Manager at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Compliance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To institute, implement and monitor Risk and compliance processes across the organization to ensure we comply with legal and regulatory requirements and company policies.
- The role would help provide Assurance to the Executive Management Committee and the Board on the adequacy of and compliance to governance, risk, and compliance processes within Airtel Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and Policy design and reengineering, designing SOPs and check sheets, monitors, and reports process KPIs performance
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, process, and procedures for the Company.
- Constantly engage with assigned functions at Group and at the OpCo to align the processes and closure of all open issues
- Engaging within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle.
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and gap areas.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner & Function head for implementation.
- Ensure the implementation of the Group’s Enterprise Risk management framework across all functions and operating companies (OpCo).
- Develop and implement innovative ways of communicating the company’s ethics and compliance programs throughout the organization.
- Ensure the company’s disciplinary & consequence management procedures are complied with for all disciplinary cases.
- Prepare routine compliance reports to the Board Audit Committee.
- Engagement with OpCo EXCO members on the issues to be reported to the Board Audit Committee.
- Work with various functions and operating companies to ensure new risks are proactively identified and mitigation plans created.
- Develop and update relevant manuals, policies and procedures for risk and compliance management.
- Work with respective functional teams to design and implement corrective actions mitigate all compliance exceptions identified.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- ICAN or ACCA required.
- CISA an added advantage.
- 7 – 8 years of experience in Audit firm.
- Industry experiences is an added advantage.
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need