Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Export Clinic Training Programme 2022
The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s apex institution for the promotion, development and diversification of exports. NEPC has over the years worked to achieve its mandate by coordinating and harmonising export development and promotion activities in the country, taking the lead in all national export programs and interfacing with international trade agencies on cooperation and capacity building.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Export Clinic Training Programme
The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) as part of its statutory responsibility to promote all non-oil export activities, wishes to inform newly registered exporters of the Export Clinic Training Programme organized by the Export Training Institute (ETI) of the Council. Please visit our website at www.nepc.gov.ng to register as an exporter to stand a chance to partake in the programme.
- This program is organized to bridge the knowledge and skill gaps of newly registered exporters.
- To nurture newly registered exporters and thereby inculcate in them the requisite skills for export business.
- To build the capacity of newly registered exporters with a view to exposing them to global and current trends in international trade.
- To enable MSMEs maximize the opportunities in the non-oil export sector through creating awareness of the benefits of exporting Made-in-Nigeria products and services.
Benefits to Participants
- Participants will be exposed to topical issues in export business ranging from product sourcing/development, market access, quality/standards, packaging and labelling as well as access to affordable finance among others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to register
Note: For more information and enquiries please contact us via our website at www.nepc.gov.ng or email us at [email protected] and our social media sites @OfficialNEPC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter