Finance Intern at the Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF)
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund is led by a team of Nigerians – working tirelessly to help bring a better life to all Nigerians. Together, with dedicated stakeholders, multilateral organisations, grassroots NGOs and local partner organizations, we are raising funds and initiating interventions to ensure that our children, families and vulnerable groups across Nigeria recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Contract Type: Internship (6 Months)
- Apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modelling, analysis, and reporting with our experienced finance partners.
- Our organization is dedicated to providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
- Payroll administration and remittances
- Assist with financial modeling
- Provide support for the annual budgeting process
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
- Process all statutory remittances
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Finance, Accounting or related major (B.Sc or HND)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience in payroll and remittances
- Professional certification is an added advantage
N100,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2022.