Chartered Accountant at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time (Onsite)
We are looking for a Business Accountant with manufacturing experience for our Jos Factory. The preferred candidate will:
- Supervise operations of the Factory Accounts unit.
- Extract Monthly Trial Balance and prepare monthly Gross Margin Statement, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Position Statement for the factory.
- Ensure accurate report of current assets – Stocks, Debtors and Cash at the factory level.
- Display a sense of leadership, coaching and mentoring in order to encourage the achievement of the overall Accounts/Finance Department objective of the company through teamwork.
- Ensure that controls are effective in order to secure all company’s assets and records.
- Ensure that the data for Accounts processing in the factory are complete, accurate and valid; and that transactions are appropriately interpreted, classified, batched and summarized.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of B.SC or HND in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Manufacturing experience is needed
- Candidate must reside in Jos or willing to relocate
- 5 years experience in accounting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply