Account Executive at Ringo Telecommunications Limited
Ringo Telecommunications Limited is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high-quality and differentiated solutions to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value-for-money brand that synergises a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Timely preparation of financial statements (Income statement, Cash flow and Net worth) for the SBU every month within agreed timelines.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Prepare tax returns and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Ensure daily reconciliation reports of purchases and sales are maintained.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently.
- Provide regular feedback to management on financial reporting and recommend areas for Improvement.
- Provide Adhoc / Standard reports as required (Yearly Tax Declaration, VAT, Withholding Tax, Income Tax etc.)
- Offer support and guidance during tax audits by providing all tax-demanded documentation.
- Keep track of industry trends and price changes to ensure full compliance.
- Assist in claims management and reporting as required.
- Manage and maintain the company’s and or the SBU’s Working Capital to ensure safety and full utilization.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations are done and Statement of Accounts – SOA submitted timely.
- Ensure accurate Fixed Asset Management records.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization.
- Monitors all sales transactions; processes payments, invoices, receipts and expenses.
- Maintain and manage inventory control of books, and stock and give periodic valuation reports.
- Manage with perfect knowledge of Busy accounting software systems to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and auditing procedures.
- Perform daily bank reconciliation and maintain petty cash book.
Qualification / Experience
- Education: B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualifications – ICAN / ACCA (added advantage)
- Work Experience: 4 – 7 years
- Role Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Knowledge of Telecom operations
- Pension / Tax
- Use of Microsoft office tools and Busy Accounting software
Skills / Physical Competencies
- High Energy.
- Business Acumen.
- Analytical skill.
- Communication skill.
- Mathematical skill.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Executive” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th October, 2022.