Shopper Insights Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shopper Insights Manager
Reference ID: R-77679
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description Summary
What You’ll Do for U:
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key Africa operating unit channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel.
- Ensure that key category, and shopper marketing plans are reflective of changing shopper need states and behavior.
- Lead the mining of digital shopper insights and work closely with the Customer and Commercial and Integrated Marketing teams to drive the execution of digital and ecommerce plans.
- Model and promote a shopper-first mentality throughout the organization through active immersion, communication of consumer and shopper learning, and sharing of insights.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Inter to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency).
- Partner with the Category Leads and the Customer and Commercial leads with clear actionable commercial insights based on primary sales, channel, pack, price linked analytics.
- Lead all ad hoc research projects across categories that include price, pack or channel variables – example conjoint studies.
- Carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, Marketing Lead and broader marketing and Customer &Commercial teams.
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance to business plans, growth forecasts, brand strategies and new product launch plans for all brands in Africa Portfolio.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience including Market Research, Shopper insights, Commercial Analytics preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Be a key partner with business and P&L owners to enable better decision making founded on deep consumer, macro forces and commercial insights.
- Provide customer support to brands and Operating Unit to enable brand equity building and consumer relationship building, recruitment and loyalty across TCCC portfolio.
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking Marketing execution experience.
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2022.
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company.
- Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience