Safety Officer at Hobark International Limited
How to Apply
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Compile safety reports and conduct safety audits.
- Ensure implementation of safe work practices.
- Monitor equipment operations to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Advising and educating plant workers on Safety practices.
- Enforce stop work authority where safe practices are not being observed.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Recognized Safety Training Certificate/Knowledge of Safety Standards and Systems.
- Safety related supervision skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications, Windows / NT Operating Systems, Adobe Professional Suite, and web based applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply