Research & Development Technical Assistant at Evans Industries Limited
Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 – 2015 certified company therefore all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Development Technical Assistant
- Assist in the mixing, filling, labelling and packing of samples for preference testing, sensory evaluation, usage testing, stability testing and market surveys.
- Run soap trials using the pilot machine under the supervision of the R&D Officer
- Label all incoming samples from vendors, record them in the corresponding logbook and file the sample documents.
- Handle request of materials for R&D Trials from warehouse or compounding
- Handles sample distributions and collection of feedback form for in-house usage testing
- Prepare liquid soap, antiseptic, sanitizer and lotion for office use
- Control and record issuance of liquid soap, antiseptic, sanitizer and lotion for office use
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the R&D Laboratory and R&D Store in accordance to GLP and 5S
- Organize and sort samples on the shelves in accordance with FIFO/FEFO
- Control the usage and monitor the stock levels of R&D consumables
- Assist in the requisition, sourcing and procurement of lab supply of chemicals, packaging materials, glass wares and consumables.
- Minimum of OND graduate (preferably Science Laboratory Technology) with at least 5 years of work experience
- Male, not more than 25 years of age
- Physically fit, can do minor lifting up to 25kgs
- Fast learner with good analytical and communication skills
- A good team player and can work under limited supervision.
- Can do accurate math calculations and possess high level of numerical skills
- Computer literate (MS Word & Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st November, 2022.