Receptionist at Easy Music Corporation
EMC supports African artists by providing a strong platform to achieve their aspirations through a one-stop solution for funding, content creation and management, distribution, and integrated marketing. EMC is part of a group of companies that are in possession of various renowned labels across the globe. This group has been in the industry for 20+ years and has some of the world’s biggest executives, producers, artists, and labels across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist (Female only)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with your pics to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.