Procurement Assistant at the Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS)
The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full Time
- Procurement Assistant under the supervision from the Procurement Officer, will assist in the planning and implementation of systems and policies that guide all operations related to procuring supplies and services (in accordance with ECEWS policy) in support of the HQ and state offices on the projects
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- B.Sc / BA Degree in relevant field with 3 – 5 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Or M.Sc / MA Degree in relevant field with 1 – 3 years relevant procurement experience.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (experience with USAID procurement a plus).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word Document explaining suitability for the position to the Human Resources Unit through: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2022.
- Application must explicitly state Your Full Names, the position of interest with Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted