Process Analyst at UAC Foods Limited
UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Analyst
- Responsible for monitoring production processes to ensuring compliance with set standards, analyzing process information to define operational problems, and recommending solutions towards enhancement of process improvement to increase customer satisfaction and business profitability
The ideal candidate will possess:
- B.Sc or HND in Food Science and Technology, Microbiology or Chemistry with NYSC Certificate.
- Innovative, skillful and self motivate team player.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a food manufacturing or processing industry
- Good analytical and statistical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail