IT Assistant at the Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS)
The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Assistant
Locations: Akwa Ibom & Cross River
Employment Type: Full Time
- The IT Assistant will provide support to IT Officer who will provide support and maintenance to ECEWS computer and network infrastructure to ensure stable operations.
- Support in implementing new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity and will maintain/support implemented systems to ensure high end-user satisfaction.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with at least 3 years post National Youth Service relevant experience.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience with a multi-site network (at least 2 sites) with a minimum of 100 users is highly desirable.
- Or M.Sc / MA in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and not less than 2 years post National Youth Service relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word Document explaining suitability for the position to the “Human Resources Unit” through: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2022.
- Application must explicitly state Your Full Names, the position of interest with prefered Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted