Invoicing and / or Receiving Clerk at Hobark International Limited
How to Apply
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Invoicing and / or Receiving Clerk
- Provide purchasing support for project team(s) including invoicing and/or receipt of equipment and material purchase and/or service orders.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are invoiced and/or received according to COMPANY policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are received in timely manner.
- Provide regular status on equipment and materials purchase and/or service order invoicing and receipt status.
- Maintaining the invoicing and receiving records, correspondence and status report in e-Room.
- Ensure that all invoicing is accurate and processed in a timely manner.
- Resolution of all invoicing issues in a prompt and professional manner.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business with minimum 3 years accounting and invoicing experience in the oil and gas industry, OR
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related 5 years of practical invoicing experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Access, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications, Windows / NT Operating Systems, Adobe Professional Suite, Database usage / manipulation, Autocad, and web based applications.
- Proven ability to communicate and to apply interpersonal / organizational skills in order to obtain the cooperation of others as required.
- Demonstrated conceptual and practical understanding of invoicing including high level understanding of the procurement process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply