HDD Site Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
How to Apply
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HDD Site Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
- Oversees the efficient execution of drilling activities to ensure operations run smoothly
- Assists in bidding, planning, constructing and cost analysis of projects
- Articulates and managers working site consumables (raising requisitions for needed items promptly)
- Responsible for ensuring proper use and maintenance of drilling machines and accessories
- Develops successful resolutions for issues arising during field operations
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering is required or related science with requisite experience.
- Professional qualifications (COREN) will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all business and management levels.
- Ability to read and interpret technical project documents.
- At least 10 years of cognate experience with 4 years supervisory experience in HDD operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply