Data Entry Clerk at Hobark International Limited
How to Apply
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
- Operates keyboard or other data entry device to enter data into computer or onto magnetic tape or disk for subsequent entry.
- Inputs alphabetic & numeric information from credit card applications onto an automated credit processing system.
- Other clerical duties as required.
- Follows set procedures & meets specific throughput standards.
- Minimum Education & Experience: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the craft.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience on 10-key adding machine & good math skills a plus.
- Able to work under deadline pressure, read large dollar figures for long periods of time.
- Ability to type 40 – 45 wpm, minimum 5,000 – 8,000 keystrokes per hour (both alpha & numeric).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply