Control Room Supervisor – Golden Fertilizer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Supervisor – Golden Fertilizer
- Monitors the flow of materials in the hoppers to ensure it matches the inputted percentage for all raw materials.
- Responsible for the bi-monthly calibration of the hoppers to ensure the accuracy of raw materials used for blending or bagging.
- Ensure that all batching equipment is in good working order and that the control room is clean.
- Ensures that the appropriate raw materials are in the designated hoppers before the batching process begins.
- Ensure compliance with safety and good housekeeping policies in all areas.
- Delegate team members to oversee the overall cleaning of the machine, from the hoppers to the bagging section.
- Supervises the activities of the Payloader operators to ensure that the correct materials are placed in the hoppers.
- OND in any related production field.
- 3 years experience in a logistics role or similar function.
The Person Must:
- Must be able to issue and receive detailed instructions both written and verbal.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an analytical approach to Problem-solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency