Administrator at Henobs Engineering Services Limited
Henobs Engineering Services Limited provides companies with lifting equipment inspections services for unified utilization of clients logistics and industrial operations requirements our services enables clients to carryout industrial operations in robust manner that is hazard free and in compliance with statutory standards and codes for the safety of it’s employees and equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma, B.Sc / BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred with 3-10 years experience
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th October, 2022.