Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Workforce Manager
- You will be required to utilize workforce management software and various internal data sources. Also develop policies that impact workforce positively and work with operational staff to ensure communication of these policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for leading the contact center planning and staffing process.
- Ensures contact center and staffing models include accurate, updated information.
- Captures reports on historical statistics (service level, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.) and provides root-cause analysis and business impact analysis for all performance variances.
- Oversees the existing Workforce Management (WFM) Platform utilized for forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring and reporting the daily/monthly call center statistics to include volumes, schedule adherence and service level achievement.
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve case management staffing levels.
- Develop policies that impact workforce positively and work with operational staff to ensure communication of these policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Identifies the contact volume trends and averages on a monthly, quarterly, and seasonal basis.
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards and presentations for reporting needs.
- Utilizes workforce management software and various internal data sources to accurately forecast contacts – both short and long-term – and determine staffing requirements.
- Accountable for timely delivery of agent schedules developed by self or workforce analysts.
Qualification & Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant e-commerce or comparable experience in the customer experience and retention field.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience with e-commerce platforms/channels preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and can be trusted to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment.
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power -point) tools.
- Good problem-solving skills required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted